Are Diabetic Patients more prone to COVID-19??


COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It is caused by a virus called coronavirus.

Corona virus can cause more severe symptoms and complications in people with diabetes. Diabetic patients are more prone to this as they are slightly immuno compromised state and they can easily get infected by many kinds of infections. So they must be aware with this Corona virus since its spread is in an enormous rate. Diabetic patients should be away from the infected persons as they have more chances of developing it.

Main symptoms of corona virus 

1. High Temperature (felt in the chest and back)
2. New or continuous cough

People also may experience Runny nose, Soar throat, cough, fever and in severe cases it leads to breathing problems which might lead to death in older patients who are above 60 years of age.

Preventing measures:

1. Avoid contact with someone who are infected with corona virus
2. Wash your handds regularly with soap and use sanitizer
3. Avoid unwanted travel during this period
4. Avoid mass gatherings like restaurants, hotels, functions, theatres, etc
5. Working Diabetic patients could use the option of Work From Home for few days till the number of cases in their living place get drained
6. Keep in touch with your friends and family using mobile phones and social media. Avoid physical meetings

What should you do if you have the symptoms of corona virus?

* If you get the symptoms of corona virus, instead of going to your doctor, stay at home for 7 days
* If you have stayed with any infected person, stay isolated in home for 14 days.
* Follow the advice given by your doctor over phone
* If you hve hyperglycemia (passing more urine than usual), contact your doctor immediately
* Drink plenty of water and unsweetened drinks. Also eat little and often
* Check your blood sugar levels frequently
* Keep eating healthy foods and drinking fluids. If you have vomiting sensations, get medical access as soon as possible.

If your condition gets worse in these 7 days and if you cannot stay home, contact the online services for corona virus or call your doctor for medical emergency.

Also family members who stayed with you needs to be isolated for 7 - 14 days to check the symptoms of corona virus.

Stay safe and follow the precautions properly which makes you stay away from COVID-19!!!



Comments

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka









































    I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WDEC 2020 welcomes you to the eternal city of Edinburgh!!!